In 1971, Huey P. Newton, a founder of the Black Panther Party, said, “The Black Panther Party grew out of the Black Power Movement, but the party transformed the ideology of Black Power, into a socialist ideology, a Marxist-Leninist ideology.”
Newton, a Marxist-Leninist, and co-founder Bobby Seale wrote in point two of the Black Panther Party’s Ten-Point Program:
“We believe that the federal government is responsible and obligated to give every man employment or a guaranteed income. We believe that if the White American businessmen will not give full employment, then the means of production should be taken from the businessmen and placed in the community so that the people of the community can organize and employ all of its people and give a high standard of living.”
That rhetoric is that of classical Marxist-Leninist thought and the very same is being spewed by Antifa and the Black Lives Matter movement today.
The BLM upraised fist symbol is a descendent of the black fist used by the Black Panther Party and the original Black Power movement. To Newton and Seale that fist was simply a black version of the fist used by Marxists as a sign of solidarity as early as WWI.
It is no secret that BLM is a Marxist organization, the evidence has been laid out for all who wish to see. Read here:
- Rudy Giuliani Accurately Binds BLM with Marxism
- BLM Equals Marxism, It’s Just that Simple
- Here’s the Plan to Use BLM to Push Marxism on America
- BLM Tears Down America’s Founders, Celebrates Brutal Marxist Dictator
- VIDEO: Giuliani: BLM Is a Marxist Organization Planning to Destroy the Police
- Can BLM Answer These Hard Questions about its Marxist Agenda?
- BLM Leaders Admit to Being “Trained Marxists”
- “Myself and Alica (Garza) Are Trained Marxists”
The surprising thing is the long list of elite celebrities, politicians, and executives aligning themselves with a blatantly Marxist organization like BLM. Here is but a small sampling:
- Media Breaking News! Does Kamala Harris Support the Marxist BLM?
- Professional Sports Teams Wrongly Support Marxist BLM
- Is the NFL Really Planning to Promote the Marxist BLM Movement?
- Does Roger Goodell Really Support the Marxist BLM?
- Joe Biden has Embraced the Marxist “Bernie Sanders-AOC-Black Lives Matter” Agenda
- California Legislative College Amendment Against Whites and Asians
Even if BLM’s Marxist agenda didn’t scare away donations from America’s elite, you might think the group’s ties to domestic terrorists would. Do the celebrities and executives sending money and support to BLM condone those ties as well?
- Tucker Explains: BLM’s Ties to Convicted Domestic Terrorist
- VIDEO: Retired NYPD Commissioner Exposes Terrorist Fundraising for BLM
- BLM Signs Abound while Minority Businesses Destroyed
- Number of Damaged or Destroyed Buildings is Staggering
- We’ll Burn the Place Down!
Despite its plainly anti-American Marxist agenda, ties to domestic terrorists, and path of destruction through every major city in America, the media, celebrities, and corporations seem too afraid of retribution from the cancel culture mobs to stand up to Black Lives Matter or Antifa.
These elites, afraid of challenging the mob, are likely to be swallowed by it.