In a recent statement to the press, Roger Goodell told BLM “We, the National Football League, believe Black Lives Matter. I personally protest with you and want to be a part of the much needed change in this country.”
Does Roger Goodell, who works for 32 of America’s wealthiest citizens, really believe in the Marxist agenda of Black Lives Matter?
Maybe you don’t think BLM is a Marxist organization, or perhaps you haven’t heard.
Read it in their own words:
- Here’s the Plan to Use BLM to Push Marxism on America
- Can BLM Answer These Hard Questions about its Marxist Agenda?
- “Myself and Alica (Garza) Are Trained Marxists”
- BLM Equals Marxism, It’s Just that Simple
- BLM Leaders Admit to Being “Trained Marxists”
If the Marxist BLM has its way, Roger Goodell will be out of a job. The focused agenda of Marxism is the destruction of personal wealth. Read it in the words of Marx and Engels:
- “You reproach us with intending to do away with your property. Precisely so: that is just what we intend.”
- “In this sense, the theory of the Communists may be summed up in the single sentence: Abolition of private property.”
- “Political power, properly so called, is merely the organised power of one class for oppressing another.”
- “In short, the Communists everywhere support every revolutionary movement against the existing social and political order of things.”
Either Roger Goodell hates his job and wishes to end his career by stripping his billionaire bosses’ of their wealth, or he is simply pandering to the BLM’s Marxist agitators. Either way, Goodell should be toast.
If you’re willing to fight for Main Street America, click here to sign up for my free weekly email.