Originally posted August 19, 2019.
Beggar websites, I call them. Beggar websites constantly hound readers for donations or bombard them with pop up ads, effectively killing the website’s value.
No longer do I go to many previously valuable intel sites. Why? Because the torrent of popups utterly kills the viewing experience. At richardcyoung.com, there are no popup ads.
Debbie and I fund richardcyoung.com 100%. No donations. No advertising. Furthermore, we would never release our list of site followers.
We, along with our son-in-law E.J. Smith and occasional guest contributors, post all of richardcyoung.com’s daily content.
We are independent of the Republican and Democrat parties. It’s our view that long ago the two parties abandoned representing today’s America.
Debbie and I are big supporters of a non-interventionist “Main Street America” approach.
We believe in a strict interpretation of America’s Constitution and would welcome a national discourse on the merits of proportional government as practiced in the Scandinavian countries and Switzerland, to name a few.
We both are NRA life members.
Our private research is founded on inference reading and anecdotal evidence gathering obtained in over 10,000 miles a year on the road, including twice-annual trips from our home base in Key West to Newport, RI. Several lengthy stays in France/Europe each year, have allowed us to witness firsthand the threat radical Islam can pose, as explained, for example, in the “Clash of Civilizations.”
The thinking of neocon, regime change has sent America astray. We are suspicious of an American foreign policy built on nation-building.
Debbie and I have been researching, writing, and editing together for over four decades. Our goal is to support the concepts of Founders Thomas Jefferson, Sam Adams, Patrick Henry, John Randolph, John Hancock, John Dickinson, Richard Henry Lee, George Mason, John Calhoun, and John Taylor of Caroline (ten in all, note the omission of Alexander Hamilton).
For supportive reading, click below:
- The Final Richard C. Young’s Intelligence Report
- Democracy: The Most Dangerous and Insidious Effect of Majority Rule.
- Paleo (old ) Conservative America
- “The Goal”: Strong Families, Resilient Faith, Thriving Middle Class.
- America’s States Rights Revolution
- Victor Davis Hanson: How to Bust DC’s Stronghold
- Second Amendment and your safety: The Armed American Family
- The Problem in America
- The Constitution from founding director of Cato’s Center for Studies, Roger Pilon
- Proportional government and Switzerland
- The Swiss Way
- Radical Islam and “Clash of Civilizations.”
- Nation building and neo-conservatives
- The Common Ground of Democracy is Sinking Beneath Americans’ Feet
- The Armed American Family: Part I
- America’s Colleges Have Become Progressive Liberal Rat Holes
- Hillsdale College: What College Is Meant to Be
- Support Hillsdale College
- Hillsdale College Course List
- Pat Buchanan Quoting Russia’s Putin on Open Borders
- “An Epic Struggle Over the Definition of America”
- The Simple, Elegant Power of the Retirement Compounders
- Being Fully American Means Americans First
- What Do You Know About Rho-Kinase?
- Conflict Between Democratic Sovereignty and Transnational Progressivism (Globalism)
- The Fed – “Independent” and “Non Political” – Joins The Resistance
If you’re willing to fight for Main Street America, click here to sign up for my free weekly email.