The Boston Red Sox joined other baseball teams in showing its support for Black Lives Matter by posting a massive billboard with the slogan outside Fenway Park. Warner Todd Huston of Breitbart.com reports (abridged):
The Boston Red Sox have placed a huge, team-branded Black Lives Matter billboard along the Massachusetts Turnpike next to Fenway Park.
The team unveiled its social justice statement on Wednesday, joining the rest of Major League Baseball in paying homage to Black Lives Matter.
This is not the first time that the Sox bowed to the Black Lives Matter agenda. On June 2, the team put out a statement — as did many other MLB teams — decrying the “senseless killings” of blacks adding a list of black men who died in police-involved actions.
The Sox have joined other teams now injecting the Black Lives Matter agenda into baseball. On Tuesday evening, the Cincinnati Reds not only filled their social media accounts with BLM messages, but many of the team’s players took a knee in protest against the country during that evening’s game.
Also, with its official social media accounts, the league condoned teams taking a knee during the anthem and even insisted in one tweet that kneeling during the anthem was “never about the flag.” A claim that is in direct contravention to what anthem protest inventor Colin Kaepernick said when he first began protesting in 2016.
— WBZ | CBS Boston News (@wbz) July 22, 2020
Last year the Red Sox were celebrating their 2018 World Series Championship win with President Donald Trump at the White House. Does the Red Sox organization now support BLM’s radical Marxist agenda?
Here’s a refresher on what that is if you don’t know:
- Rudy Giuliani Accurately Binds BLM with Marxism
- BLM Equals Marxism, It’s Just that Simple
- Here’s the Plan to Use BLM to Push Marxism on America
- BLM Tears Down America’s Founders, Celebrates Brutal Marxist Dictator
- VIDEO: Giuliani: BLM Is a Marxist Organization Planning to Destroy the Police
- Can BLM Answer These Hard Questions about its Marxist Agenda?
- BLM Leaders Admit to Being “Trained Marxists”
- “Myself and Alica (Garza) Are Trained Marxists”
- America’s Cowering Elites will Be Swallowed by BLM’s Marxist Agenda