NFL ratings are plummeting. Last week I asked if the NFL divisional playoff ratings would be a dud. They were. The games in every time slot suffered ratings losses compared to last year. If you run these declining numbers out a few years, it’s easy to see why Roger Goodell & Co. should be hitting the panic button!
Here are the gritty details from Outkick the Coverage:
In fact, ratings are plummeting so much that virtually no major media outlets are even talking about ratings at all. It’s almost like the league and its television partners have put out the code red not to acknowledge the collapse in viewership so far in 2018.
- 2018 Saints-Vikings 35.6 million viewers
- 2017 Packers-Cowboys 48.5 million viewers
- 2018 Jags-Steelers 31.4 million viewers
- 2017 Steelers-Chiefs 37.1 million viewers
- 2018 Titans-Patriots 26.7 million viewers
- 2017 Texans-Patriots 29.8 million viewers
- 2018 Falcons-Eagles 27.1 million viewers
- 2017 Seahawks-Falcons 28.7 million viewers
Read more here.
Originally posted on Yoursurvivalguy.com.
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Your Retirement Life: Enjoy Monet like a Rockefeller - April 24, 2018
- Your Retirement: The Van Life - April 23, 2018
- O Canada: “Sports Bind Us Together in our Pain and Heartache” - April 20, 2018