From Roger Kimball:
- All the Democrats support policies that would raise taxes.
- They all support policies that would make the country poorer because less energy independent.
- Some want to give free college tuition to illegal immigrants, all want many more immigrants, legal or illegal.
- Most think Trump should be impeached.
- Some want to abolish private insurance, most want ‘Medicare for all.’
- Inslee insisted that ‘it is time to give people adequate mental health care,’ a statement that won a round of applause. Judging from what was said from the platform tonight, I think he may be right.
- Joe Biden was earning about C or C+ until the end of the evening, though: nothing brilliant, but also nothing disastrous. He lost it during his closing statement, alas, when he suggested that Donald Trump might be president for another eight years. That might in fact be a good idea. I do not think it is what he meant to say.
Read more here.
If you’re willing to fight for Main Street America, click here to sign up for the Richardcyoung.com free weekly email.