According to a Monmouth University poll released this week:
Biden took the hardest fall, consistently losing points with the public each month he’s been in office. While the Democrat entered his tenure at the White House with a net approval rating of +24, his popularity with Americans quickly slipped to just +4 as inflation rises and illegal border crossings skyrocket.
From a recent Rasmussen Reports poll:
- 52 percent of likely voters disapproved of Biden’s track record as president.
- 26 percent of those same voters said they “strongly approve” of the far-left direction the president has chosen to take during his time in office
- 42 percent say they strongly disapprove of the Biden presidency.
After failing to respond adequately to President Biden’s border crisis, despite the VP’s position as border leader, Kamala Harris has also taken a hit:
According to the Morning Consult-Politico poll released last week,
- 47 percent of registered voters attested that they had an unfavorable view of Harris
- 45 percent claimed they had an unfavorable view of Biden
In a recent ABC News/Ipsos poll, continues Mr. Davidson, 45 percent of Americans are optimistic about the direction of the country.
The drop is nearly 20 percent lower than the 64 percent optimism polled in May shortly after Biden completed 100 days in office.
The same poll indicated that 55 percent of respondents are pessimistic about the direction of the country, which is up 19 points from the 36 percent who reported the same thing in May.
If you’re willing to fight for Main Street America, click here to sign up for the Richardcyoung.com free weekly email.