First report we have received from the Keys. Very little news coming out after Irma. The info seems sound, but cannot assure accuracy.
- Stock Island: Multiple trailers damaged.
- Downed utility pole blocking 20th
- Old Town: Counted 10-20 utility poles down and 20 fallen trees.
- Navigation hazards posted for Key West waters.
- Precautionary boil water notice.
- No power, cell or phone service south of Islamorada.
- Fire-rescue, National Guard clearing highway with chainsaws.
- Snake Creek Bridge NOT compromised.
- Heaviest damage from Marathon to lower Keys.
- Monroe County closed until further notice.
The following two tabs change content below.
Debbie, editor-in-chief of Richardcyoung.com, has been associate editor of Dick Young’s investment strategy reports for over three decades. When not in Key West, Debbie spends her free time researching and writing in and about Paris and Burgundy, France, cooking on her AGA Cooker, and practicing yoga.
Latest posts by Debbie Young (see all)
- John McCain’s Role in America’s Biggest Political Scandal - March 25, 2019
- A Win for Trump in 2020? - March 22, 2019
- Warren, an Electoral College Abolitionist - March 21, 2019