NRA Executive Director Chris Cox is fighting a bill that could make buying ammo online illegal. Here’s part of a letter Cox recently sent out to NRA members:
Barack Obama’s anti-gun allies in Congress are moving right now to effectively OUTLAW your freedom to purchase ammunition online.
The “Stop Online Ammunition Sales Act of 2015” was just introduced last week and it already has 30 cosponsors.
This crippling new law would:
- FORCE you to submit a photo ID in-person every time you purchase any ammunition;
- REPORT you to Obama’s anti-gun U.S. Attorney General if you purchase more than 1,000 rounds within a five day period;
- REGISTER ammunition buyers like you in a database maintained by Obama’s bureaucrats at the Department of Justice.
According to the bill’s chief sponsor, this new law would give the Obama administration the power to “monitor” law-abiding gun owners and “flag them for law enforcement.”
Here are the guys from Iraqveteran8888.com talking about the ban:
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- Americans, Not Putin, Elected Trump, and Here’s Why - July 17, 2018
- Will Tech Elite Crush the Heartland in 2018? - July 16, 2018
- How Red States are Winning the Jobs War - July 13, 2018