James Comey, outdoing himself on the media circuit, explains the many and varied ways he does not like himself or Donald Trump. As Comey’s publicity tour rolls forward, Kimberley Strassel suggests a few basic questions Mr. Comey should be expected to answer.
- Why was the Christopher Steele dossier still “unverified” when the FBI used it as the basis of a surveillance warrant against Carter Page?
- Why was information withheld from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court that the dossier was financed by the Hillary Clinton campaign?
- Why didn’t the FBI have a duty to find out which “Democrat-aligned” group funded the dossier?
- Why did the FBI provide Team Clinton “extraordinary accommodations” during the email investigation?
- What regulations gave you the authority to announce that Mrs. Clinton was being cleared? And why?
Read more here.
- In the Age of Coronavirus – the Inanity of Saving “Just One Life” - April 1, 2020
- In the Age of Coronavirus – to Debate or Not to Debate - March 31, 2020
- In the Age of Coronavirus – Staying Safe at the Grocery Store - March 30, 2020