Why do I support the Nevada Governor on a No vote for the Republican Health Care bill when a number of Republican senators have already been bought off by Republican leadership?
- Nevada Governor Sandoval has sound reasons for not supporting the Republican Health Care proposal.
- Republicans (the “stupid party”) will improve their chances for 2018 and 2020 by at least appearing to work with moderates and independents, rather than with the Marxist-oriented progressive/liberals (Warren, Schumer, Pelosi and the completely discredited national security risk team that is the Hillary Clinton cabal).
- My friend Michael Cannon, America’s go-to healthcare guy, is the health-care top dog at the Cato Institute. To get his best analysis on the Republican healthcare plan go to richardcyoung.com. Read more about his efforts here, here, here, here, and here.
- The political elites have rigged America’s political system to hold power for the two controlling parties.
Sen. Dean Heller and Gov. Brian Sandoval Comment on Healthcare in Las Vegas
Latest posts by Richard C. Young (see all)
- Is Junior Hawk, Tom Cotton, Having Second Thoughts About Forever-War? - September 21, 2017
- Can the 5-Star Movement Win Italy With a Fresh Face? - September 21, 2017
- The DACA Options: What Should Trump do Now? - September 19, 2017