The elite media and the anti-Trump coalition continues to downplay and malign Trump’s achievements in his first 18 months in office:
- A roaring economy
- Record low unemployment
- Increased wages
- Reduced illegal border crossings
- Largest income tax cut and reform in 31 years
- Massive reduction in federal rule making
- Near destruction of ISIS
- Better health care for veterans
Over the weekend, on the heels of the Red Hen/Sarah Huckabee Sanders harassment, protesters confronted Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.
The Left, unable to win its argument against Trump, is forced to resort to intimidation, aggression and spectacle, the FoxNews.com points out.
Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell was verbally harassed by protesters calling for the abolition of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement as he left a Louisville restaurant Saturday morning, an online video showed.
McConnell appeared expressionless as he got into a vehicle and someone shouted, “We know where you live, Mitch. We know where you live.”
Watch the video below.
Latest posts by Richard C. Young (see all)
- President Trump Must Clamp Down on Immigration Now - November 16, 2018
- Shocking: Ohio a Benchmark for National Realignment? - November 16, 2018
- Are You About to Retire Broke? - November 16, 2018