China has boldly lied to the world regarding its position with the coronavirus. The China question is obviously #1 on the president’s list.
- America must no longer welcome thousands of Chinese students back on campus each fall.
- Just say “no” to China and any immigration from China.
- America needs to spurn Wal-Mart-type stores whose shelves are groaning with “Made in China” products.
- America must produce a greater percentage of its medical supply needs, and diversify the sources of remaining supply away from China.
Right in line with the China issue is the immediate need to reinvigorate small businesses, especially the hard-hit “Mom and Pop” sub-sector. Let’s get ‘em back to work pronto.
- Low Population Density Areas: states, cities, and towns should be in the “crosshairs” for immediate openings.
- High Population Density Areas: Reopening guidelines will need to be rigorously evaluated.
President Trump is uniquely positioned to kick off a “Red, White, Blue” initiative featuring American ingenuity and creative spirit.
Originally posted April 20, 2020.