Trump Won 18 of 19 “Bellwether” Counties.
In some states, unprecedented efforts were made to change election laws, reports Dennis Prager in American Greatness. Mr. Prager lists some of the election anomalies (fact checked).
- In 132 years, no president has received more votes in his run for reelection and lost. Yet Donald Trump received 10 million more votes in 2020 than in 2016 — and lost.
- Trump won 18 of the 19 counties both Democrats and Republicans regard as the “bellwether” counties that virtually always go with the outcome of presidential elections. Yet he lost.
- He won four bellwether states—Florida, Ohio, Iowa, and North Carolina. Yet he lost.
- Mostly Democratic states sent out tens of millions of ballots or applications for absentee ballots to people who never requested them.
- Voting began in some states six weeks before Election Day.
- People have submitted sworn affidavits at great personal cost and with possible perjury charges that they witnessed ballot tampering on election night.
Dennis Prager is a best-selling author, columnist and nationally syndicated radio talk show host based in Los Angeles and heard on 150 stations across the country.
A Fellow at Columbia University’s School of International Affairs, where he did graduate work at the Middle East and Russian Institutes, he was appointed by President Ronald Reagan to the U.S. Delegation to the Vienna Review Conference on the Helsinki Accords, and by President George W. Bush to the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Council. He holds an honorary doctorate of law from Pepperdine University.
A highly sought-after speaker and frequent cable news show guest, Dennis has lectured all over the world. His New York Times best-selling books include Think a Second Time, Happiness is a Serious Problem and Still the Best Hope: Why American Values Must Triumph. His newest book is The Ten Commandments: Still the Best Moral Code.
If you’re willing to fight for Main Street America, click here to sign up for my free weekly email.