House Speaker Nancy Pelosi seems so confident Joe Biden will defeat President Trump in November’s election that she claimed she would “fumigate” Trump out of the White House. The dirty secret of 2020 election polling is, Americans disagree with Pelosi. They think Trump is going to win.
You might wonder how Trump could win after enduring years of hostile media coverage. The answer is a simple one: Before Covid-19, Donald Trump had the American economy firing on all cylinders, raising the standard of living for everyone. Reelecting Trump is a vote to return to that focused economic success.
So what is a vote for Biden?
Have you taken a look at Biden’s platform? The media hasn’t spent much time covering Biden’s plans. Perhaps that’s because nearly everything Joe says he’ll do is a promise to return to the Obama-era policies that failed Americans for eight years.
So what’s in Biden’s plan?
Biden’s campaign calls his platform “Joe’s Vision for America.” Below I’ve outlined some of Biden’s policy proposals for you. Remember, this is your alternative to the pro-job, low-tax, low-regulation platform offered by President Trump.
- Take $4 trillion more from taxpayers over the next ten years
- Raise the corporate tax rate from 21% to 28%, killing any hope of replicating the Trump economic boom after Covid-19 recedes
- Apply payroll taxes to income over $400,000, but give no more benefits to those who pay, turning Social Security into a welfare program
- Use taxpayer dollars to pay for certain college loans
- Spend $2 trillion (yes, with a “T”) in his first term on “an equitable clean energy future”
- Spend billions on expanding the sort of public transportation services that helped rapidly transmit Covid-19
- Put taxpayers on the hook for two years of college for anyone
- Close federal lands to energy exploration, putting America’s energy security in the hands of foreign governments
- Recommit to the disastrous Paris Agreement (“global warming”) that would hamstring the American economy and give foreign nations a competitive advantage, just when America needs economic strength the most
- Strip landlords of their rights to make money on their homes
- Ban so-called “assault weapons,” aka modern sporting rifles
- End online gun and ammo sales
- Open gun manufacturers up to lawsuits for crimes criminals committed
That may be the kind of platform Nancy Pelosi would vote for, but it’s hard to imagine Americans supporting Biden’s plans once they’ve had a chance to see them.
For more on Bunker Joe Biden’s campaign, click here.
See all Election Tracker 2020 coverage by clicking here.