There’s a new drinking game popularized by the Democrat’s “debates”. Because, as Caroline McCarthy writes in the Spectator, there’s no way you are going to make it through two nights of debates sober.
Ms. McCarthy cautions you to imbibe responsibly for fear that that you get into a such a state where you might think it’d be a good idea to throw your name in the ring as the 25th candidate.
Take a sip of your drink every time each of these words or phrases is mentioned:
- Forever war
- People of color
- Climate change
- Breakup Big Tech
- Tax cut
- My wife
Finish your drink and order another if…
- The audience starts booing
- John Delaney complains he’s not getting any time to talk
- Any number of candidates start speaking Spanish
- Beto O’Rourke says ‘fuck’
- Somebody calls out Tulsi Gabbard’s ties to Bashar al-Assad
- Cory Booker starts talking about Newark
- The camera pans out to Julián Castro’s identical twin brother in the audience
- Amy Klobuchar rolls her eyes
- There’s a Star Warsreference
- Anyone develops visible sweat stains
- Somebody incorrectly pronounces the word ‘nuclear’ as ‘nucular’
- Tim Ryan reminds everyone that he challenged Nancy Pelosi for House leadership
- Elizabeth Warren slyly points out that both she and Bill de Blasio are fans of the Boston Red Sox
Take a shot if…
- A candidate who didn’t make the cut for the debates shows up anyway
- Trump tweets about ‘Pocahontas’ mid-debate
- An audience member rushes the stage, grabs a mic, and starts ranting about climate change. Take two shots if said audience member has a man-bun
- Any candidate or moderator brings up Bill DeBlasio’s incident in which he dropped NYC’s Groundhog Day groundhog and it later died of internal injuries
- In an attempt to act cool, someone starts dropping rap lyrics
- A sex scandal involving a member of Congress who is not running for president breaks while the debate is airing
Read more here.
If you’re willing to fight for Main Street America, click here to sign up for the Richardcyoung.com free weekly email.