In times of hysteria, it is easy to overlook the obvious, writes Victor Davis Hanson. In a series of 12 questions not answered, VDH explains why so many of the people today alleging scandals should themselves be considered scandalous.
- Had Hillary Clinton won the election, would we now even know of a Fusion GPS dossier?
- If Clinton had won, would we now know of any Russian-supplied smears against Donald Trump? Would a FISA judge now be complaining that he was misled in a warrant request?
- Are any Russian related interests currently still donating millions of dollars to the Clinton Foundation?
- Why did Andrew McCabe believe that two Democratic political action funds, one controlled by Clinton “best friend” Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe, donated a total of $675,288 to his wife’s campaign for a rather obscure state senate post? What percentage of Jill McCabe’s actual campaign budget did the $675,288 comprise?
Read VDH’s complete list of questions here.
Latest posts by Debbie Young (see all)
- Biden, Like Clinton, Unstoppable, Inevitable? - June 17, 2019
- Middle Class Finished With Progressive Liberal Elites - June 17, 2019
- Joe Biden Promises to Cure Cancer? - June 13, 2019