ON the Issues lays out former New Mexico governor Gary Johnson’s Big 4!
- We can no longer afford to shell out billions in foreign aid
- No foreign aid spending unless it protects U.S. interests
- Flights to Cuba ok; trade promotes friendship
- Act in US self-interest, but wary of unintended consequences
Clearly the majority of Americans feel that Hillary Clinton cannot be trusted. Clinton has lied on foreign policy and the security of all Americans. The FBI fell short of indicting Clinton, but Americans got the message loud and clear. Combine her position as a national security risk on foreign policy, an anti 2nd Amendment/Supreme Court risk, along with her Marxist-oriented, economic momentum killing, big government, tax-the-rich economic scheme, and you get a candidate unfit for any office in America.
Gary Johnson needs to register 15% or more in public opinion polls leading up to the presidential debates in order to be invited to debate. Johnson’s voice needs to be heard, if for no other reason than to reinforce the case against a Clinton presidency.
Gary Johnson on immigration, domestic and foreign policy
Latest posts by Richard C. Young (see all)
- Afghanistan, the Real Goal is Withdrawal. - September 19, 2019
- Are Americans Getting the Foreign Policy They Voted For With Robert O’Brien? - September 19, 2019
- Ron Paul: End the Fed - September 19, 2019