- A Supreme Court activist agenda
- A national security risk
- Anti 2nd Amendment rights
- A military interventionist and nation builder
- An open borders (like the EU?) proponent
- A free (rigged) trader
- A strong supporter of Obamacare (collapsing under its own weight)
- Anti-business tax hiker
And that’s before touching upon the unseemly national travesty that is the Clinton Foundation (buy-offs and pay-offs) or the awful spectacle of accused rapist Bill Clinton patrolling White House midnight corridors.
- A crass, unpredictable boor
And the choice is?
Latest posts by Richard C. Young (see all)
- Is Junior Hawk, Tom Cotton, Having Second Thoughts About Forever-War? - September 21, 2017
- Can the 5-Star Movement Win Italy With a Fresh Face? - September 21, 2017
- The DACA Options: What Should Trump do Now? - September 19, 2017