A friend in New Hampshire emails:
Our kids have been out of school all week. Took them to the Dr. yesterday. Daughter has an ear infection, but thankfully no one has pneumonia. Crazy thing is the shortages for drugs and medicine. There are so many sick kids, everyone is out of acetaminophen, and ibuprofen. Also antibiotics. There’s ZERO amoxicillin available. Now drs. are prescribing an Indian-made antibiotic, cefdinir, for kids, and that’s on spotty availability too. Bought some at CVS last night for my daughter and the pharmacist told me it was the last one they had from that batch. They ran out of amoxicillin, got cefdinir, ran out of that, got some back, ran out again, got some back, and I was the last one for that batch. Now they’re out again. This is a big CVS in Nashua, not a Podunk mom and pop pharmacy somewhere. Crazy.
Shortages have been a staple of the Biden presidency. Read more about Biden-shortages here:
- MAJOR WARNING ON FOOD SHORTAGES: Businesses Prepare for Violence
- DOWNLOAD: FOOD SHORTAGE: Crazed Hoarding Is not Preparing
- WATCH: Biden Finally Admits Fault in Baby Formula Shortage
- FORMULA SHORTAGE: Bare Shelves Biden Has NO Answers
- Add Fertilizer to the Growing List of Shortages Threatening America
- IT’S A TRUCKING NIGHTMARE: Trucker Shortage Compromising Supply Chain
- BIDENOMICS: Shortages of Gas at Highest Prices Since 2014
- Shortages Plague Biden Economy: “NOW THE NORM”
- SHORTAGE: Strikes Push Stressed Economy Toward Breaking Point
Originally posted on Your Survival Guy.
If you’re willing to fight for Main Street America, click here to sign up for the Richardcyoung.com free weekly email.