Don’t look now, but we’re in a good entry point for fixed income. If you’re looking to get your lazy cash off your couch and up-and-at-‘em, please get in touch with me. Remember, you don’t need to save the world in a day. Slow and steady wins the race.
Read more about investing in bonds here:
- Why We Favor Laddering Bonds
- Why Bonds Always Matter to You
- Bonds vs. Stocks: First Things First
- Why Buying Bonds Matters in Times Like These
- Your Retirement Life: Do You Understand the Value of Bonds?
- Ignore Bonds (at Your Peril) and Be Average, Like the Next Guy
Originally posted on Your Survival Guy.
If you’re willing to fight for Main Street America, click here to sign up for the Richardcyoung.com free weekly email.