Former bin Laden unit chief Michael Scheuer writes, “Let us imagine, then, that in less than a decade a specific political grouping and its leader:
(1) Refused opportunities to move to energy self-sufficiency, thereby freeing the United States from all dependence on military commitments to foreign tyrants who hate America and fund those who attack the United States and its allies.
(2) Lied to Americans about the nature and motivation of the most lethal enemy they currently face.
(3) Boasted constantly that they would ignore the U.S. Constitution.
(4) Intervened politically, militarily, and economically in places of no genuine interest to the United States.
(5) Allowed official representatives of the United States to be killed while serving in a foreign country because, for electoral reasons, they did not want to know that a major aspect of foreign policy had failed.
Michael Scheuer lays out here (Link On July 4th…) his 14 tyrannical doomsday points. Scheuer wraps up: “Clearly, only an imagined political grouping that was bent on installing a tyranny in the United States would have undertaken in so short a time such Constitution-wrecking measures.”
Latest posts by Richard C. Young (see all)
- Do You Feel Good? - April 19, 2019
- House Democrats Deliver Republicans a Gift - April 18, 2019
- Multiculturalism, an Existential Threat to America - April 18, 2019