In fact all American voters must demand that their elected representatives in Washington turn thumbs down on what Pat Buchanan calls the “largest trade deal in history.”
Mr. Buchanan highlights that pressure for “fast track” on TPP is coming from two sources:
- The editorial pages of papers like The Wall Street Journal and The Washington Post that truckle to the transnational corporations that provide the advertising revenue stream keeping them alive.
- Obama is relying on Congressional Republicans who, for all their bravado about defying his usurpations, know on which side their bread is buttered. It’s the Wall Street–K Street side.
Latest posts by Richard C. Young (see all)
- FiveThirtyEight: I Guess This Makes Sense to Someone - April 18, 2018
- Lawn Signs Predicted Astounding Trump Presidential Victory - April 18, 2018
- Syria: Where is the Evidence? - April 17, 2018