In fact all American voters must demand that their elected representatives in Washington turn thumbs down on what Pat Buchanan calls the “largest trade deal in history.”
Mr. Buchanan highlights that pressure for “fast track” on TPP is coming from two sources:
- The editorial pages of papers like The Wall Street Journal and The Washington Post that truckle to the transnational corporations that provide the advertising revenue stream keeping them alive.
- Obama is relying on Congressional Republicans who, for all their bravado about defying his usurpations, know on which side their bread is buttered. It’s the Wall Street–K Street side.
Latest posts by Richard C. Young (see all)
- Led By McCain, Neocon Republicans and Democrats Attack Trump - October 19, 2017
- No Relief From Culture War Until at Least 2020 - October 18, 2017
- Buchanan: ‘Donald Trump was not elected to fight the Middle East’s conflicts’ - October 18, 2017