How well do you know your first aid? Wouldn’t help to have an app in your phone to help you in times of emergency? Now you can.
“The official American Red Cross First Aid app puts expert advice for everyday emergencies in your hand. Available for iPhone and Android devices, the official American Red Cross First Aid app gives you instant access to the information you need to know to handle the most common first aid emergencies. With videos, interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to know first aid.”–American Red Cross
- Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday first aid scenarios.
- Fully integrated with 911 so you can call EMS from the app at any time.
- Videos and animations make learning first aid fun and easy.
- Safety tips for everything, from severe winter weather to hurricanes, earthquakes and tornadoes help you prepare for emergencies.
- Preloaded content means you have instant access to all safety information at anytime, even without reception or an Internet connection.
- Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends and show off your lifesaving knowledge.
Latest posts by E.J. Smith - Your Survival Guy (see all)
- What’s up with Boston Bruin’s Goaltender Tuukka Rask? - November 20, 2017
- If You Like Classic/Prog Rock, You’ll Love Greta Van Fleet - November 17, 2017
- What do I think of Bitcoin? Part I - November 15, 2017