Originally posted May 31, 2016.
NRA-PVF told readers, pre-Obama’s election, that Biden will be the most anti-gun V.P. in American history.
Few in the Senate have as much experience as Biden in attacking our Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
Just like fellow Democrats Edward Kennedy, Charles Schumer and Dianne Feinstein, Biden has voted for, and actively pushed, major anti-gun bills, including those:
- Banning semi-automatic firearms;
- Banning hunting, sporting and self-defense ammunition;
- Banning magazines holding more than 10 rounds; and
- Imposing a waiting period on handgun sales.
Biden also voted against the law that prohibits lawsuits designed to bankrupt law-abiding firearm manufacturers and dealers. And he voted against the confirmation of Supreme Court Justices who support the Second Amendment.
Biden voted to confirm only one of the five justices who ruled against D.C.’s handgun ban in Heller.
Latest posts by Richard C. Young (see all)
- Eastern European Millennials Shifting Right, Led by Hungary and France’s Rassemblement National. - February 22, 2019
- A Prison Sentence for Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe? - February 21, 2019
- Will Trump Reject the Neocon Case for Involvement in Iraq? - February 21, 2019