Americans who want to live a life of independence, with the least reliance on others possible, are fighting against a government that wants to take that option away from them, explains Chuck Baldwin at Chuck Baldwin Live. He writes:
Keep in mind that before the government moves to ban a particular item, it will use the corporate mass-media to put out propaganda attacking that item and how it’s bad for the environment or some other liberal cause. Often the item or product we are told we must use in place of the banned item is much worse for the environment.
So, in no particular order, here are 20 things that come to mind that are in various stages of being regulated, restricted or outright banned that the government has no business even being involved in.
- Wood stoves (strictly regulated, some models already banned)
- Gas stoves (federal government openly says it wants to ban)
- Gas generators (federal government wants to ban)
- Gas cars and independent vehicle travel (taxed, phased out, banned and replaced by 2035 with autonomous electric vehicles with a remote kill switch)
- Air travel (taxed, regulated, soon to be restricted and rationed)
- Gas lawn equipment (government wants to ban)
- Supplements (regulated, government plans to ban)
- Over-the-counter cold meds (banned)
- Berkey carbon filters for clean drinking water (EPA trying to ban)
- Physical cash and coinage (wants to ban, started phasing out during Covid, will gradually be replaced by digital, programmable money with an “on-off switch.” This transition is already happening in some countries and will launch soon in America.)
- Physical ID cards (plastic or paper being replaced by digital and biometric such as facial ID, palm scans or eyeball scans)
- Borders and boundaries between nations (already banned by most Western nations except when convenient to harass and persecute law-abiding citizens)
- National citizenship and national sovereignty (plan is to have global citizens under global governance)
- Genders (it’s all fluid, right?)
- Rainwater capture (already regulated in at least 13 states including California, Oregon, Nevada, Wisconsin, Colorado, Illinois, Georgia, Ohio, Washington, Rhode Island, Utah and Virginia)
- Private well water (already regulated in some states, California plans to meterize private wells and sell your own water back to you, the homeowner)
- Removal of water from creeks or streams (regulated, restricted, plan to ban)
- Backyard gardening (registration “encouraged” for future regulation?)
- Firearms (ultra-regulated and restricted, plan is to ban them outright)
- The ability to procreate and reproduce (Already severely discouraged, the plan is to ban and replace with artificial insemination; designer babies will be grown in labs with DNA features for sale, under government registration, regulation, fees, taxes, etc.)
These are all things that, to one extent or another, in at least some states, are under attack by governments in partnership with big and powerful corporations. And more than half of them are under attack nationwide by the federal government and its corporate partners.
Looking at my list, did you notice a pattern? All of the 20 items have one thing in common — they allow us to live our lives independent of the government. Once the government claims a right to regulate, restrict or ban these items and actions, the powers that be — the oligarchs — know we will become totally dependent on the system for our survival. Food, water, energy, money, healthcare and the freedom of movement will all be 100 percent controlled.
Read more here.
Originally posted September 22, 2023.
If you’re willing to fight for Main Street America, click here to sign up for my free weekly email.