During his powerful 2016 presidential campaign, Donald Trump clearly warned America that China posed a powerful threat. Read “The 1 Hour China Book” to understand exactly how this can be.
After his dynamic election victory, Donald Trump quickly followed up on his campaign promise to address “the China issue.” America was off to a breathtaking, multi-year start. Job growth, especially among minorities, soared, while economic growth built up a historical head of steam.
Then came China’s frightening “gift to the world:” COVID-19.
Over the weekend NPR reported: Beijing in Wartime Emergency Mode.
Today, I have assembled a best-of-Yoursurvivalguy.com to provide some thoughts and strategies to help readers make the best choices during tough times such as these.
- Escape the City: Live Small, Cheap, and Safe in America
- “Good Golly Miss Molly!” You Own a Bank?
- What Will Her Life Be Like Now?
- Coronavirus Could Reshape America’s Logistical System Forever
- The Unintended Consequences of Governors Gone Wild
- After the Coronavirus: Successful Investing and Good Health
- Sig Sauer Tac Tip with Kyle Lamb
- Your Retirement Life: Investing After Coronavirus
- You can Bank on This: There Will be Problems