Michael Scheuer, the former head of the CIA’s bin Laden unit, writes that Americans, who have remained on the sidelines, may soon need to respond to what he calls “clearly delineated attempts to stage a coup d’état against the legitimately elected Trump government,” with force. For now he says Americans must remain “armed but steady.” But, “the time for such patience is fast slipping away.” He writes (abridged):
As this week’s end, it seems likely that it is quite near time for killing those involved in the multiple and clearly delineated attempts to stage a coup d’état against the legitimately elected Trump government and thereby kill our republic.
- The week saw the alternative media document nearly 300 incidents of violence against loyal U.S. citizens that have been perpetrated by Democrats and the domestic terrorists that the party and its financial supporters keep on their payrolls. The Americans they are abusing and attacking – even those using concealed carry — have so far held their fire and sucked up the pain, trying to give Trump time to forever eliminate their violent tormentors.
- The well-armed patriot’s patience does not, and must not, last forever.
- The week saw FBI agent Strzok brazenly lie to the Congress, show his own detestation for everyday Americans.
- The week saw that the FBI, in the person of Strzok, had refused to investigate a foreign address to which 30,000 e-mails from Hillary Clinton’s unsecured server were delivered. It was made clear that foreign address was not Russian
- The week saw Strzok describe the sacred FBI practice of briefing the leaders of any U.S. presidential campaign that is threatened by foreign influence/interference. The practice was ignored regarding Trump’s campaign, while the FBI — led by Strzok — assisted the British intelligence service’s (MI6) effort to try to ruin the campaign and then the Trump presidency.
- The week saw, on Friday the 13th, Special Counsel Mueller and his Democratic-apparatchik lawyers indict 12 supposed Russian intelligence officers with a laughable amount of evidence pertaining to their purported involvement in the 2016 election. Mueller’s action is a clear and undeniable effort to ruin President Trump’s coming meeting with Putin
It is worth noting that Mueller has zero chance of ever getting the Russian GRU officers into court, and that the FBI’s files — as well as those of other components of the intelligence community — are packed with the names of GRU officers. This reality leaves open the likelihood that Mueller’s pro-Hillary posse made up the list by randomly picking names, just as they did with the last list of indicted Russians.
American patriots have so far, praise God, been remarkably disciplined in not responding to tyranny and violence with violence.
For now they must remain so, armed but steady.
But the time for such patience is fast slipping away; indeed, that patience is quickly becoming an obviously rank and self-destructive foolishness.
If Trump does not act soon to erase the above noted tyranny and tyrants, the armed citizenry must step in and eliminate them.
It is, of course, far better if Trump does so, and I pray and believe he will. That said, the sheer, nay, utter joy and satisfaction to be derived from beholding great piles of dead U.S.-citizen tyrants is not one that will be missed if Trump does not soon do the necessary to save the republic. But if he fails, the citizenry must act to ensure that Hillary’s predictive words are proven correct. “If Trump wins,” she apparently said, “we will all hang.”
Read more here.
Dr. Michael Scheuer: Enough Is Enough!
Latest posts by Richard C. Young (see all)
- Trump Trade Deal Makes North America the World’s Oil Epicenter - October 16, 2018
- Beto Misjudges the Moment, and the People of Texas - October 16, 2018
- Trump Has Met His Immigration Promises to Americans! - October 15, 2018