Tonight at 9:30pm Eastern time the first presidential debate between President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden will begin. There are a lot of questions the President should ask the former Vice President about. Here’s a brief rundown of what we’d like to hear.
Overall, Trump needs to make Biden defend the positions of the far left, and then tout his own real economic success.
Trump should also remind people that America would be doing even better today if it weren’t for Biden’s blue state allies who are holding back their citizens with job crushing regulations.
The President needs to remind people of the Biden family’s questionable ethics. He needs to remind them that while his recently uncovered tax returns show no transactions with Russia, Biden’s son Hunter got over $3 million from the former mayor of Moscow’s wife, for what, no one knows.
Trump should ask Biden if he agrees with Democrats’ latest wacky ideas, like:
- Expand the Supreme Court
- Put term limits on judges
- Enact the job and economy killing Green New Deal
He should also make Biden take a firm position on issues important to Americans, like:
- Late Term Abortion: Does Biden endorse “post-birth” abortion like Gov. Ralph Northam?
- Law & Order: Does Biden endorse the calls for unrest in the street of his fellow Democrats?
- Marxist BLM: Does Biden support the Marxist BLM like his running mate Kamala Harris?
- Antifa: Will Biden admit that Antifa exists, and condemn its radical tactics?
Trump should force Biden to defend his plans:
- To expand the disastrous Obamacare
- To raise confiscatory taxation by over $3 trillion, strangling American business back into the malaise that was the hallmark the Obama era.
Trump should also spend time forcing Biden to defend his history of making it easier for employers to send jobs to China, and giving China a pass on unfair trade practices.
Trump should NOT mention Biden’s senility, or his incoherence. People will see that all for themselves.