Here’s a middle-of-the-road view from the last mid-term of what that might mean. Everyone’s base numbers will of course deviate from the next fellow’s.
The voting eligible population stands at about 220 million. If the turnout is a lowish 40%, that means about 88 million total votes.
From where would the base of the Pro Jobs, Pro Guns, Pro Family, Pro Trump vote come?
Historical data indicates:
- 173 million Christian adults
- 59 million gun owning households and 11.5 million hunters
- 30 million small business owners
These three blocks offer extraordinarily focused target fodder for amped up PJGF voters. Not a bad prospect at all.
The message “Focus on your base.”
Latest posts by Richard C. Young (see all)
- I Do Not Use Cable TV, Facebook or Google - December 18, 2018
- Good Riddance to the Neocons’ Weekly Standard - December 18, 2018
- Can Europe Preserve its Own Identity in the Face of Immigration? - December 18, 2018