From The Washington Post come four key poll numbers for Hillary Clinton that have been steadily getting worse for months and now are basically worse than ever before:
- 68% say Clinton isn’t honest and trustworthy (according to a CNN poll).
- Her image has never been worse. (Clinton’s favorable rating is currently 16 points net-negative—unprecedented in dozens of CNN polls on her since 1992.
- 38% would be “proud’ to have her as president. (60% say they would not be “proud.”)
- Nearly half of Democratic voters still wish it were Bernie. (49% of those who voted in Democratic primaries want Sanders; 49% prefer Hillary—down from 55% one month ago.)
Dip In Polls For Hillary
Latest posts by Debbie Young (see all)
- Key West’s Number One Restaurant: The Thirsty Mermaid - February 16, 2018
- Speaking of Immigration… - February 15, 2018
- Donald Trump Needs a Populist Plan - February 14, 2018