Originally posted September 1st, 2016.
There is no rational case for the election of Hillary Clinton. The majority of Americans believe Hillary Clinton is untrustworthy, that she has lied regarding the Benghazi debacle, the Clinton Foundation and her “off campus” server, just to scrape the tip of the iceberg. Hillary Clinton’s relationship with Huma Abedin is an increasing embarrassment for American voters, certainly as far as Abedin’s apparent close association with various questionable Muslim interests is concerned.
- Hillary Clinton’s posted economic program has clear Marxist leanings that will result in much greater central government spending and a bigger tax bill for America’s small business owners. You know, those who create most of the new jobs in America.
- A Hillary Clinton presidency would bring with it a neocon based hawkish foreign policy that is certain to drag America further and further into the radical Muslim based Middle East quagmire. A quagmire America should instead be extraditing itself from.
- Finally, and most concerning of all for American families, a Hillary Clinton presidency will unquestionably lead to one or more anti-2nd Amendment Supreme Court nominations. The result will be the end of the 2nd Amendment as we have known it since the founding of America.
Below is former CIA bin Laden unit chief Michael Scheuer’s even more depressing take on a potential Clinton presidency:
With all of the republic’s most dangerous enemies gathered under the leadership of the Clintons, the race has become a kind of life-and-death match. A Trump win would see him and Governor Pence initiate America’s long road back to prosperity, nationalism, commonsense, social cohesiveness, and a war-avoiding foreign policy. A Clinton win, on the other hand, would force the issue of how dissenting Americans will choose to dispose, with some finality, of what surely will be Hillary’s continuing implementation of tyranny. The building blocks for more tyranny would be Clinton’s naming of Supreme Court justices to codify more legal preference for her party’s various slave colonies; her starting and losing of more unnecessary and bankrupting interventionist wars; her maintenance of a coddled, bribed, and controlled media; her imposition of punitive taxes on working Americans and their employers to support foreigners, migrants, illegal aliens, the Democrats’ slave colonies, as well as to eliminate middle-class jobs via trade deals and the fabricated climate-change crisis; and her party’s final destruction of the Constitution, the idea of equality before the law, the middle class, the primacy of the English language, American history, and the Christianity that always has been and still is a key part of the republic’s social fabric.
Hillary Clinton lying for 13 minutes straight
Latest posts by Richard C. Young (see all)
- Time For Afghanistan to Go Its Own Way - August 21, 2018
- Trump Should Pull More Top-Secret Security Clearances - August 21, 2018
- “1968 Remains a Landmark Year in the Public Mind” - August 20, 2018