This summer, in a desperate attempt to please the mob, major league sports handed the reins to radical BLM activists. There were press conferences, fields and jerseys were covered in BLM propaganda, the national anthem and flag were abused in many ways, and bizarrely some teams even replaced the members of the military honored on “Hats off to Heroes day” with BLM activists. One team that did so was the Boston Red Sox.
The Sox honored local BLM leader Ernst Jean-Jacques Jr. for his “fight against social injustice.”
Fast forward to Saturday, December 12, and Jean-Jacques is getting arrested for punching an 80-year old female Trump supporter. It was even caught on tape. Watch below.
Sports organizations and politicians should think twice before they ally themselves with the radical Marxist BLM.
- NBA Flip-Flops on Ending the Season: I Stopped Watching a Long Time Ago
- Too Late: NBA Begins Backing Away from Marxist BLM
- Left-Wing Activist Disaster for the NFL
- Is the NFL Really Planning to Promote the Marxist BLM Movement?
- NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell: Ass of the Week