Well, here’s the deal. To make a long story short, I sold the boat as is and ordered the same one from Grady White, a Canyon 306.
I’m waiting for delivery, chomping at the bit to get back out on the water. I’ve been told I should be good to go for July 4th, assuming the engines aren’t delayed. You and I know what happens with assumptions. I’ll keep you posted.
Action Line: Well, if you can’t be on the water, you can prep your fishing gear in anticipation. There are some great videos about fishing on YouTube to keep your spirit alive. I have this one on repeat.
Originally posted on Your Survival Guy.
If you’re willing to fight for Main Street America, click here to sign up for the Richardcyoung.com free weekly email.