Tom Brady is working on living as long as he can. Here are two pieces of his TB12 Method with which I heartily agree.
- You need to focus on getting enough electrolytes in your diet, and
- consider replacing free weights with resistance bands.
Jason Gay, reporting for The Wall Street Journal, writes:
Brady says he wants to play at least until age 45, and there is no reason to doubt his determination. He is defying age so well, he wrote a bible (“The TB12 Method”) about defying age. Besides, have you seen the quarterback play in the NFL? Brady asleep in a beanbag chair is better than 90% of the quarterbacks in the league.
Not that Brady would ever sleep in a beanbag chair. He would be stretching. And drinking electrolytes. He’d be avoiding poisons like soda and candy bars. If you open a candy bar within two miles of Brady, black helicopters descend, and you get dropped in a chocolate river alongside Augustus Gloop.
Read more here.
NFL superstar Tom Brady reveals fitness tips
Latest posts by Richard C. Young (see all)
- Trump Trade Deal Makes North America the World’s Oil Epicenter - October 16, 2018
- Beto Misjudges the Moment, and the People of Texas - October 16, 2018
- Trump Has Met His Immigration Promises to Americans! - October 15, 2018