If you haven’t already had the pleasure of visiting a Champagne House, start making your plans now, well in advance. An early start is one of the tips Tyson Stelzer gives to potential Champagne House visitors at Decanter.com. Here’s a sample of some other tips to take along for your trip:
- Always make an appointment well in advance. You’ll be better looked after if you’re expected, and most houses and growers don’t accept visitors at all without an appointment.
- Dress up. Visiting a Champagne house is a grand experience, so rise to the occasion. The Champenois dress up and it’s respectful to do the same.
- Book accommodation and top restaurants months in advance during the peak seasons of summer and autumn.
For more very helpful advice from Stelzer, read more here.
Épernay – Champagne
Latest posts by Richard C. Young (see all)
- Terrorist Groups Functioning in Islamic Regimes - April 23, 2019
- Ami Louis, Perhaps Paris ‘Most Controversial Restaurant’ - April 22, 2019
- EU Populists Against Multiculturalism, Immigration Are at the Gates of Power - April 22, 2019