If you are fed up with Washington boondoggles, and you like the small-government, politically-incorrect thinking of Ron Paul, then you’ll love Tom Woods’s Meltdown. In clear, no-nonsense terms, Woods explains what led up to this economic crisis, who’s really to blame, and why government bailouts won’t work. Woods will reveal:
● Which brave few economists predicted the economic fallout–and why nobody listened
● What really caused the collapse
● Why the Fed–not taxpayers–should have to answer for the current economic crisis
● Why bailouts are band-aids that will only provide temporary relief and ultimately make things worse
● What we should do instead, to put our economy on a healthy path to recovery
With a foreword from Ron Paul, Meltdown is the free-market answer to the Fed-created economic crisis. As the new Obama administration inevitably calls for more regulations, Woods argues that the only way to rebuild our economy is by returning to the fundamentals of capitalism and letting the free market work.
By Thomas E. Woods Jr.
Hardcover: 194 pages
Publisher: Regnery Publishing; First Edition edition (February 9, 2009)
ISBN-13: 978-1596985872 Buy the book here.
Latest posts by Richard C. Young (see all)
- Trump Produces Largest Gain in Jobs Since 70’s - January 24, 2020
- Boris Gets Brexit Done - January 24, 2020
- Can a President Be Found Guilty of “Thought Crimes”? - January 23, 2020