- They’re millionaires.
- They put family first.
- They live within their means.
- They’re not flashy.
- They’ve got enough money to last them for the rest of their lives as long as they’re careful and don’t lose it.
- They know when to take advice. They know when they need advice. They don’t like Mr. Know-it-All.
- They don’t trust experts. Trust is earned. You can’t put a price tag on it. Actually, you can. It’s under a percentage point per year to work with Your Survival Guy.
- They’re busy.
- They’ve saved ‘til it hurts. “Enough with the pain,” they say. “It’s time to enjoy retirement.”
- They read Your Survival Guy.
Originally posted on Your Survival Guy.
If you’re willing to fight for Main Street America, click here to sign up for the Richardcyoung.com free weekly email.