Former CIA bin Laden chief offers some overdue strategic advice to Donald Trump:
Imperial Hubris: Why the West Is Losing the War on Terror Osama Bin Laden Marching Toward Hell: America and Islam After Iraq Through Our Enemies’ Eyes: Osama Bin Laden, Radical Islam, and the Future of America
Mr. Trump, you have fallen into a snare placed for you by the Republican establishment people on your team, most of the media, and by Hillary Clinton and her advisers.
Mr. Trump, THIS IS REPUBLIC KILLING BULLSHIT!!!
Clear, commonsense, patriotic, and non-complex ideas brought you to the dance and won you the nomination, do not throw that success away by the playing the bipartisan enemy’s confuse-bilk-and-deceive-the-voters game called “complexity”.
Try the following:
Organizing Principle: AMERICA FIRST
• America is broke and its military is broken, no more wars unless attacked.
• ISIS is an American problem only if we are attacked at home; otherwise, let the Islamists’ real enemies fight and win or lose on their own, while we belatedly act to defend North America.
• Kill all of the national government’s student loan programs and force the universities to compete, as well as to decide if they want to lower their extortionate, debt-creating tuition.
• Uncompromising defense of the 2nd Amendment, and talk about the legal and constitutional option it gives all Americans to — as a last resort — offer armed resistance to the tyranny being imposed on the republic by both party establishments, the media, and the academy.
• Build the wall, enforce the law and deport all illegals; and ban all immigration for 5 or 10 years so there is no supportable claim that one group is being discriminated against.
• Repeat, repeat, and repeat, “Only lower taxes for all can pave the road to cutting the debt, creating jobs, and rebuilding the middle class and military.”
• Do not “reach out” to Black Americans, both party establishments want you to look like a fool and fail. Most Blacks have voted like mindless slaves for 50 years and are likely to keep doing so for the foreseeable future. Those who want to de-slave and attain dignity and jobs will have to make that decision for themselves and act accordingly.
• Back the police full-up so long as their actions are lawful, and offer no “sympathy” or “understanding” for thugs, assassins, and looters who are “discouraged”, “frustrated”, “unemployed”, and “without hope”.
• No multi-country deals, only bilateral; (a) no multi-country, trade-regulating organizations that negate U.S. sovereignty; and (c) only trade deals that increase blue-collar jobs.
• No foreign, financial and military aid.
• As few allies as possible, none permanent; (b) none that can get us into their wars automatically; and (c) withdraw from NATO.
Latest posts by Richard C. Young (see all)
- Is Nikolas Cruz a Product of America’s Moral Decomposition? - February 16, 2018
- France 2017: Smallest Wine Crop in Fifty Years - February 16, 2018
- More Guns, Less Crime - February 16, 2018