I will be looking for focus on three issues in tonight’s Fox News debate:
- Dump the tax code. Replace it with a 10/10/10 flat tax on personal/corporate income and final retail sales. No federal tax on dividends, interest or estates. Simple post card federal tax filing.
- Commit to putting an end to the military adventurism, nation building, counterinsurgency strategies championed by the neocons. None of this has anything to do with America’s national interest.
- Seal our borders and begin an active program of cancelling student green cards, focusing first on those students from radical Muslim countries and Chinese college cheaters.
The following two tabs change content below.
Richard C. Young is the editor of Young's World Money Forecast, and a contributing editor to both Richardcyoung.com and Youngresearch.com.
Latest posts by Richard C. Young (see all)
- Will Mohammad bin Salman Be Forced into War with Iran? - November 22, 2017
- YWMF Bull and Bear Portfolio Update 11.22.2017 - November 22, 2017
- France’s LVMH (think Christian Dior/Krug) Rolls into California Wine Country - November 22, 2017