Pat Buchanan asks this terrifying question, linking the actions of “War Party Republicans, who have learned nothing from the past.”
Included in Pat’s rogues gallery roster of “War Dogs” are:
- Gov. Chris Christie, about whom Rand Paul quipped, “If you’re in favor of World War III, you have your candidate.”
- Carly Fiorina, who claims she would not talk to Putin, preferring instead to conduct military exercises in the Baltic States.
- Jeb Bush, who would impose a no-fly zone
- And Lindsey Graham, who “wants to send tens of thousands of American troops to fight ISIS, and refuses to work with Iran, Russia, or Syria’s Bashar Assad to crush our common enemy ISIS.”
Mr. Buchanan points Americans on a different course, one that would reject knee-jerk hostility to working with Putin. In this “Camp of Realism,” Pat includes Rand Paul, Ted Cruz and Donald Trump.
More from Pat on the 2016 GOP primary here:
Latest posts by Richard C. Young (see all)
- Democrat Racists Cascading Toward Permanent Minority Party Irrelevancy - July 16, 2019
- U.S.: Let Israel and Saudis Go It Alone. - July 16, 2019
- Paul and Ringo Back Together Again - July 16, 2019