The Cato Institute’s Dan Mitchell goes three for three in this compelling expose.
- The crowd in Washington benefits enormously from a complicated tax system, a Byzantine regulatory regime, and a bloated budget.
- The Republicans will take the Senate.
- Nothing will change in Washington
Until We The People force the change needed. And the required revolution will necessarily involve some unpleasantries, as the French are about to find out. You see, in France a third party, the far right Front National, is setting up for a takeover in the next French presidential election. Socialist President Francois Hollande, if it is possible, has an approval rating of about half Obama’s grizzly, election-losing rating. And potential #2 candidate Nicolas Sarkozy was so rotten as president last time around it is hard to envision even the French putting him back in office. As a radical nationalist, anti-EU, anti-Muslim third party candidate, Marine Le Pen is making a whole lot of noise. Debbie and I have seen this coming for over four years and have written regularly on the astounding ascendancy of such a polarizing far right candidate.
Latest posts by Richard C. Young (see all)
- FiveThirtyEight: I Guess This Makes Sense to Someone - April 18, 2018
- Lawn Signs Predicted Astounding Trump Presidential Victory - April 18, 2018
- Syria: Where is the Evidence? - April 17, 2018