At LewRockwell.com, Bill Sardi showcases Dr. Ryan Cole, CEO and Medical Director of Cole Diagnostics. Sardi writes (abridged):
Dr. Cole has conducted over 100,000 Covid-19 lab tests and treated over 350,000 patients over his medical career.
- Coronavirus infections are seasonal
- Average COVID-19 age of death 78.6 years. Average annual US age of death historically 78.6 years.
- Face mask wearing outdoors is absolute insanity. No study shows any super-spreader event outdoors. The best mask of all is your immune system.
- There is no such thing as cold and flu season. There is only low vitamin D season.
- Inflammatory (cytokine) storm cannot be controlled without adequate vitamin D levels.
- Massive numbers of Americans have low vitamin D levels.
- 96% of ICU patients are vitamin D deficient
- You cannot synthesize vitamin D from sunlight during fall and winter at 35-degrees north.
- You living in northern climates you are immune suppressed if you do not supplement with vitamin D during fall and winter.
- Scandinavian countries (Finland, Norway, Sweden) test their citizens twice a year for vitamin D and fortify 35 foods with vitamin D.
- Our population is left vulnerable to any seasonal viral infection without a public health program to promote vitamin D adequacy.
- There is not social disparity of care but the fact darker skin pigmentation inhibits sunshine vitamin D synthesis in the skin.
- Fauci says he personally takes 8000-9000 units of vitamin D per day but why has this has not become a public health message?
- The top three public health messages should be: 1- vitamin D; 2- vitamin D; 3- vitamin D.
If you’re willing to fight for Main Street America, click here to sign up for my free weekly email.