Joe Biden has a plan to raise $3.4 trillion in order to implement the ideas of his radical left allies. The plan is to raise your taxes. Joe’s ideas will hit America’s most productive the hardest, along with savers, retirees, and farmer. Biden wants to:
- Raise top income tax rate from 37% to 39.6%
- Raise capital gains tax from 20% to 39.6%
- Raise corporate tax rate from 21% to 28%
- End stepped up basis on on inherited assets
- Impose minimum book tax rate of 10%
- Ensure companies pay minimum tax rate
Millions of Americans saved on their tax bills when President Trump passed his landmark 2017 Tax Reform. When Joe Biden says he wants to “roll back” Trump’s tax cuts, what he’s really saying is, he wants to raise taxes.