Attorney General William Barr did a service to his country by exposing “the obtuseness, moral bankruptcy, and the almost inexpressible hatred of the president that possesses the Democratic congressional leadership,” writes Conrad Back in American Greatness.
From the refusal to allow the attorney general to answer the questions which the Democratic propaganda machine had assured the country would be unanswerable, to the almost unimaginable discourtesy of the bumbling and nasty committee chairman Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.)—who declined even to agree to the attorney general’s request for a five-minute break—to the concise dismissals Barr was able to make when allocated time by Republican congressmen to answer the belligerent allegations of their Democratic colleagues; all of it demonstrated the extent to which this election campaign has become an exercise in make-believe.
What the public will remember from the appearance of the attorney general at the House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday is his lamentation that one of the two great historic political parties of the country is now unwilling or unable to condemn mob violence, and when taxed with the COVID-19 crisis as if he were the secretary of health and human services, Barr reminded the Democrats that the Trump Administration inherited a completely depleted and almost useless public health crisis response capability from of the Obama-Biden regime.
No Pink Slip Coming Trump’s Way
The fantasy that a successful administration that has bucked unprecedented illegal obstruction and is managing an epochal public health crisis is about to be handed a gigantic pink slip to give Democrats a mandate to transform the United States into a profoundly socialist country under a figurehead president who hasn’t the stature to be more than a loquacious senator or companionable vice president, continues to be widely believed.
Biden in the Clutches of Party Socialists
Party elders plucked Biden out of the electoral dumpster, where primary voters deposited him, and Joe now hovering above the nomination thrown. Biden has run away from the arms of his minders into the beckoning clutches of the Sanders-Ocasio-Cortez socialist Democrats, continues Mr. Black.
Most Progressive President since FDR, Biden Pledges to:
- Work for the elimination of the oil and gas industry and the 7 million jobs connected to it
- Increase drastically the taxes of the upper half of American income-earners
- Reinvigorate the putrid corpse of organized labor for which a society that provides adequate legislative protection of working people has no use or need
- Reopen the borders without limitation and permit anyone who purports to be an American resident to vote
- Use harvested mailed ballots when necessary to assure a lopsided Democratic advantage in elections to come
- Look positively into the virtues of reparations for African-Americans—an item budgeted at many trillions of dollars even by comparatively sensible African-American spokespeople
- Stand down much of the American military
- Return to a policy of rigorous passivity opposite the Chinese lunge for world power paramountcy
Trump’s Election Campaign Obscured by Summer Clouds
We will see the COVID-19 crisis subside, possibly accelerated by a vaccine, continuing economic recovery, the political consequences of the Democratic mollycoddling of anti-white racist urban violence …
… and we will see the full exposure of the constitutional crimes of the former administration which a Biden administration, as the attorney general said in the Capitol on Tuesday, would try to sweep under the rug.
Americans have seen the lightning. The thunder, Mr. Black reminds readers, will come November 3.