Yes, Elizabeth “Warren has a plan for that.” Her plans even have T-shirts.
Regardless of the problem, writes Alex Castellanos in The Federalist, Sen. Warren has a legislative wish for everything:
- end of private health insurance
- free health care for illegal aliens
- hard-hearted demonization of employers
- elimination of sex distinctions
Amazingly enough, the former Harvard professor doesn’t look as nutty as she is when standing next to a Democratic field determined to outbid her. Compared to the Squad, even Warren, on occasion, looks like a centrist.
So, in Democratic primaries and caucuses, Warren’s algorithm is powerful: angry populist + angry socialist + angry woman = Democratic nomination. Currently, in the Real Clear Politics polling average in New Hampshire, Warren trails Biden by 6 percent and Sanders by 4 percent. If Warren wins Iowa, takes a head of steam into New Hampshire, and edges out Sanders in the Granite State, it won’t matter if Sanders stays in the race. His votes will belong to her.
Read more here.
Latest posts by Debbie Young (see all)
- Impeachment Like Popcorn for Democrats - September 20, 2019
- Understanding the Kavanaugh (K)raziness – an Uncorroborated Travesty - September 19, 2019
- Just Plain Foolishness Is Dividing America - September 18, 2019