Mrs. Clinton would have you believe that the 30,000 plus emails she deleted from her secret, private server pertained to yoga and weddings, and had nothing to do with the Clinton Foundation or “the unethical mixing of Mrs. Clinton’s public work and her personal fundraising/speech-giving/favor-doing,” writes Kimberly Strassel in the WSJ. “And yet as evidence comes forth, it looks as if the server was set up as an off-the-grid means for “those two worlds to interact.”
Here’s what the press has uncovered from just the few emails and Clinton Foundation details that have been released:
- Clinton Foundation cash after Russian mining approvals.
- More than a dozen speeches by Bill to corporations and governments with business pending before Hillary’s State Department.
- Dozens more donations to the Foundation from companies that were lobbying the State Department.
- Checks to the Foundation from a Swiss bank after Secretary of State Clinton solved its IRS problem.
- An email to Huma Abedin, while she was at State, asking for help winning a presidential appointment for a Clinton Foundation donor.
“The Clinton Foundation existed in recent years to serve as an unofficial PAC for Mrs. Clinton’s expected presidential run. And Mrs. Clinton’s job at State was designed to serve the same end. Of course the business of the two was intertwined. And here’s to betting the server was maintained to facilitate that intertwinement.” Read more from Ms. Strassel here.
Latest posts by Debbie Young (see all)
- Hillary Clinton Continues Thumping Her Basket of “Deplorables” - March 16, 2018
- The Truth about the Student Walkout - March 15, 2018
- The Mirage of Australia’s Gun Control - March 15, 2018