With six straight wins, one might ask why Bernie Sanders is doing so well against Hillary Clinton? Not being interviewed by the FBI might be a good place to start for an electorate sick of the status quo in Washington. Hillary’s email fiasco is the epitome of political privilege. HRC is battling not only the FBI but also Bernie and millions of voters who are spurning her. Lest you think it’s older, more experienced voters who are supporting Hillary, here are some interesting numbers from H.A. Goodman in Salon:
- 82% of voters ages 18-29 went to Bernie Sanders in Wisconsin.
- 66% of voters 30-44 went to Sanders.
- Clinton only won voters 45-64 by a margin of 54% to 46%.
- 57% of voters were female, and the women of Wisconsin sided with Bernie Sanders over Clinton, 50% to 49%.
- 50% of female voters chose Bernie Sanders.
- 49% of female voters sided with Clinton.
Latest posts by Debbie Young (see all)
- The WSJ May Endorse Mayor de Blasio? - May 20, 2019
- Finally Coming to America: Accountability, Transparency, Blind Justice - May 17, 2019
- Bill Barr Keeps His Sense of Humor over Partisan Furies - May 16, 2019