The Trekker Stormproof Lighter has all the features of other stormproof lighters, PLUS:
- Extra large fuel tank
- Over 1,000 ignitions on a single fill
- Easy grip rubberized case
- Includes wrist lanyard
- Fuel capacity of 4 gramsQuadruple-refined butane fuel is necessary for use in all UST windproof lighters. Using less-refined fuels is not recommended.
Standard Lighter Features include:
- Catalyzer coil provides ultimate windproof flame
- Withstands winds of 70-80 miles per hour
- Burns with clean hot flame at 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit
- Flame Indicator Window located on side of combustion chamber glows when lighter is ignited
- Fuel Level Indicator visually reveals fuel level
- Piezo-Electric Ignition System eliminates need for batteries or flints, which fail when wet.
- Piezo-electric system permits easy, one-handed operation good for over 30,000 ignitions.
- Water Resistant O-Ring Seals keep water out when lighter cap is closed
Optimum performance in altitudes up to 8,000 feet.
Not intended for use in altitudes over 10,000 feet.
|Size HxD:||3.7″ x 1.2″|
|Fuel Capacity:||4 grams|
|21-W03-005||Trekker, Blaze Orange||Clamshell|
|21-W03-006||Trekker, Matte Black||Clamshell|
Source: Ultimate Survival Technologies