The American Conservative’s Rod Dreher pinpoints some talking points from Iowa:
- Hillary Clinton: “What an incredible humiliation for someone of her stature within the Democratic party”
- Donald Trump: “He was always expected to do less well in Iowa, a caucus state that rewards ground organization (of which Trump had bupkis; if you think about it, it’s still something that he came in second). But he has lost the psychological advantage over his rivals that he’s held for months.”
- Jeb Bush: “The Bush political dynasty died tonight on the Midwestern plains.”
- Ted Cruz: “Did what he had to do to stay alive, but also, by winning outright, embarrassed Trump mightily.”
- Marco Rubio: “The undisputed establishment candidate.”
The following two tabs change content below.
Richard C. Young is the editor of Young's World Money Forecast, and a contributing editor to both Richardcyoung.com and Youngresearch.com.
Latest posts by Richard C. Young (see all)
- If You Aren’t Terrified You Aren’t Paying Attention - January 18, 2019
- The Disastrous Versailles Treaty of 1919 - January 18, 2019
- Nine Ways to Powerfully Boost Your Investment Performance - January 18, 2019